One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Qlik UX Developer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Services include, but not limited to:
- Workflow management dashboards
- Compliance and activity reports;
- Risk profiling tools for enhanced compliance monitoring and predictive targeting using Listing Compliance and other HPRG data sets.
- Development of new data sets required to deliver the solutions.
- Ability to interpret a client's requirements, wrangle the appropriate data sets to develop Qlik business reports and dashboards;
- Ability to understand broad level medical and clinical terminology; ;
- Demonstrated experience and/or educational training and/or research working with quantitative data;
- Ability to work in an AGILE team environment.
- Training / Experience with Qlik Sense or a similar Analytics / BI tool;
- A demonstrated basic understanding of statistical methods;
- Ability to design, develop and communicate meaningful and insightful data stories using
- a BI tool;
- Describe and apply common standards and accepted patterns;
- Design, create and tune physical SQL database objects (tables, views, indexes) to support logical and dimensional models;
- Ability to source data from disparate systems with a good understanding of data modelling and ETL procedures.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Arshdeep Sangha on 02 6103 1800
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians