Having experienced exponential growth over the past year due to their highly specialised and unique product, this organisation is now looking for a proven and experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join their team. This role will be critical in the success of the software engineering team's ability to release quality products and for the business to continue delivering and meeting the high-standards that it has already set in the market.
Why join this organisation?
Due to a relatively flat structure and forecasted growth, there is an opportunity to further your career and move into a leadership position in the future. The business also believes that leaders require professional development and support and are open to providing the budget for training. The organisation also has a strong, collaborative culture where problem solvers and motivated people thrive.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the Quality Management framework
- Define organisation standards for QA/QC/QM activities
- Review internal processes and suggest improvements/changes to ensure compliance
- Devise and establish quality procedures, standards and specifications
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role with detailed examples of your successes in your previous roles
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong verbal and communication skills and experience working with technical team members and senior management
- A desire to solve problems and work within a fast moving and dynamic environment
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Hani Jaber at Clicks IT Recruitment on (03) 9963 4813, quoting reference HJ62325.