This is one of the most forward thinking tech teams within the bank. You will be working on event oriented and real time systems.
They are building products to replace old solutions, so they write all of their own code.
The environment is very much Java based/Kafka/Spring Boot.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and strategising around implementing automation testing
- Designing the automation testing suite
- Conducting end to end automation testing
- Integrate automation test pipeline with CI/CD pipeline
- Code review (Java) and consulting on code quality
- Maintaining and improving performances of microservices
The ideal person will have:
- Experience of hands on coding in Java
- Experience in enterprise microservices environments
- Experience in Cloud & DevOps environments
- Platform-agnostic approach to automation testing
- End to end testing experience including performance testing
There is the flexibility to take someone on in a permanent capacity.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Futerman on +61 3 86282145 for a confidential discussion.