A government organisation is looking for an experienced React Developer with some Mobile app development exposure. This is a contract that will run up to the end of June with possible extension and it is based in Parramatta.
The role is responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Mobile Applications.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement high quality secure hybrid Mobile Applications for Android/iOS on React Native in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations
- Design mobile applications using common re-usable plug-ins, frameworks and solutions where appropriate, with a mobile-first mindset for Android/iOS hybrid apps using React Native
- Work closely with the project team, technical lead, UX and architect to successfully deliver mobile applications
- Implement front-end business applications that integrates the solution with back-end web application server, Layer 7 and SIEM tools
- Contribute towards the support and maintenance of existing production code in the field while developing and delivering new enhancements and products
- Working knowledge of application and web servers
- Develop enterprise mobile applications with image recognition and geo-spatial capabilities
- Work as a member of an Agile cross-functional team to deliver solutions within a front-end digital environment
- Ensure development of documentation in support of projects deliverables. This may include design and user training documentation.
- Strong React development experience
- Some Native Android mobile app development experience is preferred but will provide training if required
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenisation, key management and encryption
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX)
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / development (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo
- Demonstrated experience in development of native Android apps for mobiles within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM
- Experience in visual design with ability to create low and high-fidelity designs mock-up and/or prototypes.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.