Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
We are currently recruiting for a React Frontend Developer position with a federal government department. This is a long term contract opportunity with extension options available. Be part of the growing cyber security space within the realm of IT and gain valuable experience.
The successful candidate will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery team of Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system. The Front End Developer will assist in delivering the ReportCyber capability, including enhancements and future development.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Experience in application design for front end + API layers.
- Experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications.
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience.
- Experience developing for the Salesforce CRM platform.
- Knowledge of Apex, Java or C#.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in SASS.
- Knowledge/experience with TypeScript.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.