This large NSW Government orgainisation has a requirement for a Records Controller to be based in the City- World Square. Engagement will be for 6 months initially with a prospect of an extension
- Log the requests received by the Legal team and project teams
- Responsible for researching matters in EDRMS and Network Drives with the keywords and phrases provided
- Maintaining documents and ensuring all information is organized in both paper and electronic filing systems
- Register informing letters and outgoing letters in EDRMS
- Understanding of the State Records Act, GIPA and other legislations for records keeping purposes
- Experiences in working on Cloud collaboration systems like Team Binder, Aconex or other similar systems.
- Able to generate weekly and ad hock reports on document management activities and searches requested by legal team
- Be able to complete the work within the given time frame, deadlines
We are looking for an individual who has the capability to coordinate with and support the project, quality, technical and administration teams for timely, effectively, records & document control.
For your chance to start in this contract - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453