Primary purpose of the role
The Recovery at Work Advisor provides best practice and comprehensive case management using evidence based strategies to drive successful recovery at work outcomes.
The position is a source of soundly based recovery at work advice and case management involving early intervention, workplace assessment, occupational rehabilitation and recovery at work programs for complex or significant cases.
Please Note: This is a part time role 2 days per week
Deliver recovery at work services, in accordance with NSW legislation, policies, guidelines of SIRA (State Insurance Regulation Authority) and iCARE including processes and framework. Always maintaining a high standard of customer service with internal and external key stakeholders.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Allied Health Qualifications - Preferred
- Sound knowledge of NSW Workers Compensation Legislation
- Recovery at Work Accreditation
- Experience with NSW legislation, policies, guidelines of SIRA
- Provide peer support and advice to the members of the Injury & Claims Management team and to the broader stakeholders
- Proactively identify and resolve customer enquiries and complaints from a variety of internal and external parties in a timely manner
- Effectively influence key stakeholders e.g. insurer, employer, employee, health professionals; business partners in achieving optimal recovery at work outcomes
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453