Primary purpose of the role
The Recovery atWork Advisor provides best practice and comprehensive case managemen tusing evidence based strategies to drive successful recovery at work outcomes.The position is a source of soundly based recovery atwork advice and case management involving early intervention, workplace assessment, occupational rehabilitation and recovery atwork programs for complex or significant cases. The position is responsible for maintaining effective relationship with key stakeholders to implement strategies and work collaboratively towards achieving optimal outcomes to minimize costs and premiums. The position works in a team environment, assisting and complementing the work of others in Injury & Claims Management; to facilitate recovery atwork process in compliance with NSW legislation.
Deliver recovery atwork services, in accordance with NSW legislation, policies, guidelines of SIRA (State Insurance Regulation Authority) and iCARE including processes and framework. Maintain a high standard of customer service with internal and external key stakeholders Work cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Allied Health Qualifications - Preferred
- Sound knowledge of NSW Workers Compensation Legislation
- Recovery at Work Accreditation
- Experience with NSW legislation, policies, guidelines of SIRA (State Insurance Regulation Authority) and iCARE including processes and framework
- Provide peer support and advice to the members of the Injury & Claims Management team and to the broader stakeholders
- Proactively identify and resolve customer enquiries and complaints from a variety of internal and external parties in a timely manner
- Effectively influence key stakeholders e.g. insurer, employer, employee, health professionals; business partners in achieving optimal recovery at workoutcomes
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453