EXPERIENCED IT RECRUITERS - LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO CALL HOME
- Top earning potential
- Huge flexibility - full or part-time hours
- Top 5 Australian IT Recruiter
Settle in and do your thing!
We know 2020 hasn't been easy for a lot of recruitment companies. At Clicks, here is what it hasn't been:
- Hasn't meant any staff losses
- Hasn't required reduced hours
- Hasn't impacted bonus payments
- Hasn't redeployed people to areas that don't suit them
- Hasn't meant we've stopped engaging the best coaches to make our team successful in this market
Here's what we do have:
- A bonus plan that ensures high achievers are paid what they deserve
- Flexible work from home and lifestyle options. Live your best life both in and out of work
- A fun, professional, not overly corporate environment that treats you like a grown-up
- Work all the roles across your chosen markets - don't be locked in to one narrow desk!
- All the backing of a Top 5 performer: marketing and proposal support, a resourcing team, the best Contractor Care in the industry, and ongoing coaching and development
- 50/50 gender balance in our leadership and recruitment teams
- All the cool tech tools to save you time and make more placements with less fuss, no matter where you are
If this sounds like the home you've been looking for, give us a call. Even if you've got the golden handcuffs on right now, we'll work something out. Find out why rec to recs never stop trying to poach people at Clicks!
For more information contact Syrus on
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Syrus Wynne at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4446.