We are now seeking a Recruitment Manager to support our Federal Government client's multi-year Modernisation Program here in Canberra.
Duration: Immediate start until December 2020 with 2 X 6 month extensions.
Citizenship requirements: Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain Baseline clearance
Role and Responsibilities:
Report directly to the Program Manager and work with senior executives and managers to facilitate and execute relevant recruitment processes and assessment.
- Develop, maintain, and provide support for division job descriptions and recruitment activities
- Provide oversight to the Program Manager on the all recruitment activities
- Advise hiring managers on interview techniques tailored to specific roles and required attributes
- Facilitate the recruitment activity for an expanding program of work over a 6-9 month period
- Conduct initial assessments to ensure the best fit candidates progress through to completing the business level interviews
- Provide guidance and support development of the recruitment framework that fits in the onboarding process for the agency
- Provide proactive, efficient, accurate and confidential executive support
- Develop and actively manage key internal and external relationships
- Minimum 5 years' experience in recruitment.
- Proven ability to communicate with stakeholders at the executive level.
- A proven track record of communicating efficiently and providing operational guidance for execution of deliverables.
- Strong written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time restraints and with competing priorities.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships, including across a geographically dispersed network.
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Commonwealth frameworks, including Resource Management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.