To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Release & Environment Manager to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for developing common strategies for release and environment management governance across a large transformation portfolio.
- Develop common strategies for release and environment management governance across a large transformation portfolio.
- Establish consistent release / environment management and booking processes with suitable tooling.
- Facilitate cross-portfolio coordination of release management functions.
- Track a portfolio-wide release calendar and environment plan.
- Inform senior management of portfolio-wide exposure to release risk and effectively mitigate it.
- Measure release cadence and effectiveness using common metrics across the entire portfolio.
- Execute large scale enterprise grade releases and deployments
- Create common standards and formats for release playbooks and work with production control to standardise release decision-making.
- Define common mechanisms for rollback and standards for capturing release-related performance indicators.
- Forecast demand for release resources and identify opportunities for greater efficiency across the portfolio.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of expertise and leadership in Enterprise / Portfolio Release Management.
- 5+ years strong program/project management skills with accountability for end-to-end delivery.
- 2+ years Telco experience in a tier 1 environment.
- Experience in governing both waterfall as well as Agile/DevOps project lifecycles.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience with automation tools and strong ability to choose the best tools and solutions for the release management function.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards and best practices.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / Ravikumar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.