Clicks are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with proven record of accomplishment in delivering successful business outcomes. Candidates must be innovative thinkers, thrive in an environment of rapid change, continuous improvement and be passionate about delivering real business benefits.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience delivering projects using agile methodologies, to deliver business solutions within quality and budget expectations.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, managing and executing ICT software and ERP projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing multiple ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management.
- Persuasive oral and written communication skills including effectiveness in negotiation and liaison.
- Ability to interact effectively in a team, at senior levels, and networking to build and maintain productive working relationships with other IT and business areas, including internal and external contractors and consultants.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple and complex projects working through competing priorities.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Create and present status reports and committee packs including those required for Project Board/Steering Committee meetings.
- Demonstrated experience in managing project finances within the Australian Public Service.
Please Note: An NV1 security clearance is required for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7716 quoting reference RA63844.