HR Reporting Analyst
Large transformation project
One of Australia's prime businesses is after an HR Data Reporting Analyst
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of a new HRMS platform for the business through the testing and validation of simplified HR business process across the Employee lifecycle. You should actively champion and drive simplification of HR processes and participate in design workshops to ensure that the underlying business requirements are met.
You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with the client's Values and People Capabilities
- Lead a team of business process specialists responsible for the redesign of HR business process across the employee lifecycle
- Participate in HR process redesign workshops with HR business partners and representatives from the business to ensure business processes are simplified
- Liaise with the HR business partners, business SMEs and project team members to ensure HR business processes are streamlined to meet business requirements
- Engage with testing teams and delivery teams to ensure project timelines are met
- Participate in daily team Huddles to help manage high workloads.
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Partner with the business to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in and ensure actual needs opposed to stated or superficial needs are addressed and adhered to.
- Assess and document the current state and future state business processes including revised process maps and standard operating procedures
- Identify and recommend improvements and verification and validation of resulting requirements.
- Provide a clean handover to the delivery teams upon funding approval to allow for delivery.
- Experience in business process redesign preferably within human resources or a related field
- Proven ability to produce process documentation including process maps and standard operating procedures
- Proven ability to manage competing and complex tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills that create insight
- Experience working in technology enabled change programs/projects
- Experience leading small project teams
- Relevant business process or testing experience essential
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related field
- Post graduate qualifications are desired but not essential
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds