Sutherland Shire location
Do you enjoy working collaboratively with IT team members, management, and business stakeholders to create and maintain SSRS reports?
Are you a strong in creating SSRS Reports and writing complex SQL Statements?
Can you bring your experience of migrating existing Crystal and Qlikview reports, to SSRS?
Do you have great oral and written communication skills and love interacting with all levels of the business including senior execs?
If the answer is YES to all of the above, then we would love to hear from you.
This position is a permanent role and we are looking for a mid-level data analyst with particular focus on report development, report testing and report deployment.
We are happy to consider return to work parents or carers who are seeking full time or part time work.
- Developing, testing and deploying SSRS reports
- Converting existing legacy reports to SSRS reports
- Designing and developing report mock-ups and prototypes
- Communicating with report consumers and other stakeholders to elicit and document reporting requirements and propose appropriate solutions
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for SSRS reports and their operation
- Reasonable duties outside of these as requested by management
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
Please apply now by sending your resume in word format via the link. Any questions, please call Dee Pollett on 02 9200 4452. Thank you.