6 months + extension
Large transformation project
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a Resource Management Assistant to be part of its Resource Management team. This team is responsible for establishing and continually managing an efficient recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding process to support the resourcing requirements across the program.
- Perform end to end on-boarding/off boarding processes in the system for large volumes of resources;
- Process and provide solutions to HR related queries raised across the program in a timely manner;
- Coordinate with recruitment suppliers to manage candidate submissions for vacant roles across the program;
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition to progress candidates through the recruitment and on-boarding process;
- Engage directly with sub-stream leads to provide HR and administrative support as required;
- Proactively populate resource plan workflow tracking tool to ensure accurate and complete reporting to the Program Director;
- Organise and run general program induction training sessions for new starters;
- Solid knowledge of Human Resources systems and processes (Sidekick and Ariba knowledge essential)
- Confident level of interpersonal and communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products-Microsoft Outlook is essential;
- Ability to push back on unnecessary bureaucracy and design cut-through processes that are consistent with a time-led program.
- Experience working in project teams/ high pressure coordination role with a "can do" attitude;
- Administrative experience preferably gained in an office environment;
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds