We are looking for Risk & Governance Specialist for a Federal government client in Canberra and Sydney
Duration: 3 months with extensions
As part of the Audit and Risk Management team you will be responsible for ensuring comprehensive, integrated and systematic approach to managing risks and ensuring effective risk management practices are embedded in planning and decision-making processes. The team and its members will lead, work independently or as part of a small team on various projects or responses to business request.
Key duties and capabilities
- Development and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management Analysis and Reporting Strategy.
- High level policy development skills including sound knowledge, or the ability to quickly obtain sound knowledge of the government's and the agency's risk management policy and framework.
- High level reporting skills including ability to prepare strategic and operational risk reports for strategic committees and the executive.
- High level negotiation skills including the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound judgement including ability to quickly identify issues, synthesize complex information, discern implications for the agency and provide a range of options and/or solutions in response to the issues.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.