Enterprise and smaller in-house firms that are leaders in the RPA space and ahead of the game in terms of technology stack, the bots/processes they've created and savings generated - are looking for RPA Developers who specialise in Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and/or UiPath to use and create the most up to date global technology in a talented workforce.
This particular team has been recognised as one of global leaders in terms of the specific RPA work that has been undertaken at massive scale. They also have a strategy that will incorporate other aspects of automation such as machine learning and cloud computing.
Hands on development in Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath is a MUST!
Key Robotic Process Automation Developer responsibilities:
- Technical hands on RPA design, coding and testing experience
- Able to understand user/business requirements to complete robust technical solution
- Assist in definition of project scope, requirements and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage project scope, schedule changes with all stakeholders
- Exposure to Agile delivery methods
- Work closely with business SMEs and team leaders throughout the development lifecycle
- Proactive and provide quick turnaround to business requirements and management requests
- Development experience in Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and/or UI Path is essential - Blue Prism certified is a huge plus!
To apply please click apply or call Conor Kemp on 03 8628 2239 for a confidential discussion.