This University is soaring for excellence especially for their students experience. The team is currently under the pump with amazing automation pipeline of work.
They now need 2 Robotics Process Automation Developers to help them grow and mobilise their team. This is a 12 months contract.
- Responsible for developing end-to-end RPA solutions (document, design, build, test, deploy and maintain) using UiPath suite.
- Configure new RPA processes and maintain existing processes that are efficient, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Engage in discovery and identification of automation processes, proactively seek and suggesting improvements, outline any risks and recommend optimal solutions along with estimations
- Ensure appropriate fail-over and exception-handling is fully incorporated in deployed automated solutions as per RPA best practices
- Design technical specification documents for RPA projects
- Work closely with IT, Solution Architects, and SMEs (business) to validate technical integration and development conforms to requirements
- Liaise with business system owners directly (where required) to refine requirements and provide guidance
- Drive RPA solutions through test, change management, and production readiness cycles, providing operational and change management support for the team
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deliver technical training demos to stakeholders and provide Level 2 and Level 3 support for existing RPA bots in Production.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Work with Business Analysts, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver
- business impacting projects using agile and continuous delivery principles.
- Attend stand-ups, retros, planning and prioritisation sessions
- At least 2 years of experience as a RPA Developer
- 3 years experience as a .Net Developer
- Well developed communications skills
- Must have experience with UiPath
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0408 773 543.