Well-known global brand
12 months contract
- Manage a large program of work
- Work closely with the services team and internal/external stakeholders
- Manage and control project progress, resolve issues and escalate where required
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage stakeholders and E2E project delivery
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities for process and procedural improvement that will reduce cost of completion whilst maintaining quality requirements
- Approve invoicing for minor and ad hoc works for all mobile telecommunication technologies
- Schedule works for preventative maintenance activities
- Forecast and manage resource and capability.
- 5+ years' experience in project coordination and applying project methodology
- Proven working experience in project coordination in the information technology and telecommunications sectors
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Cost management exposure and experience
- Experience with Microsoft office with advanced excel skills
- "Can do attitude" and hands on approach to setting up a new program of works
- Solution focussed and able to think outside the square
- White card (CPCCOHS1001A Work Safely in the Construction Industry) preferable
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.