This Australian company is a service provider who provides information across a variety of networks.
As the Roster Optimisation Lead/Workforce Planner you will implementing a best of breed environment around their rostering practice. You will be looking at ways to optimise the workforce and then implementing those solutions to set up a best practice environment. You will manage the rostering system and help build a future operating model for the business.
- Previous experience as Roster Optimisation Lead, Senior Workforce Planner or Rostering Specialist etc
- Experienced in Workforce Management
- Systems experience in Kronos
- Must have experience within Rostering
- Must be experienced in Workforce Management, Employee Scheduling and an understanding of People Hub Workforce
- Must be able to demonstrate your previous experience in implementing a best practice Rostering environment
- Experienced in developing a future operating model
- Can demonstrate Rostering benefits and fit for purpose design
- Previous experience in a large complex organisation
- Must have previous experience in the Government sector
- Strong communication, influencing and engagement skills for interactions with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.