- Locally Managed and Operated by Clinicians with real world' experience
- Tender Agreements with all Public and Private Health Facilities
- High Agency Rates of Pay with Travel and Accommodation included
In response to increasing placement demands within Queensland Regional and Remote areas, First Choice Care is seeking expressions of interest from Registered Nursing staff who are interested in seeking short – medium term contract opportunities within all health settings.
With a unique understanding of the professional attributes and personalities required to function effectively within Rural and Remote Health Care Services, based on ‘first hand’ clinical experiences, First Choice Care are well positioned to ensure we source placement opportunities that match your experience and desired locations.
Call our Rural and Remote Recruitment team on 1300 107241 for a more detailed overview of contractual opportunities and requirements and to register your interest in being available for up-coming contract opportunities.
Roles and experience
- Essential - 12 months’ recent experience
- Current AHPRA certification
- Current Police Clearance * note additional Security Clearance applies for Offender Health
- Must have right to work in Australia
As a member of our Specialist Nursing Team you will receive
- Excellent Rates of Pay, Processed Every Week
- Free Criminal History Checks
- Free Uniforms
- Online and Practical Education – Mandated Competencies
- On-going Support from Local Recruitment and Management Teams with ‘Real World’ Clinical Experience
If you would like more information relating to the attributes and professional experience required to function effectively within our specialist teams, please call Tania or Shane on 1300 107 241 for a confidential conversation.
We look forward to your call.
1300 107 241 - Business Hours
1300 307 241 - After Hours
First Choice Care
PO Box 975
Capalaba QLD 4157