Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a national organisation that operates in the transportation and safety industry.
Currently they are looking for a Safety Change Assurance Lead to conduct a number of safety activities across all aspects of the organisation to provide assurance in relation to the safety of operational service delivery.
This opportunity will report into the Safety Change Assurance Manager, on a permanent basis at their office in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
- Identify, plan and execute safety change assurance reviews taking a risk based approach to prioritising surveillance activities on projects, initiatives and business
- Conduct safety change assurance reviews over initial and refined business cases, safety plans, safety reports and key supporting evidence items to assess their compliance
- Conduct investigations into operational safety occurrences to improve safety performance
- Contribute to safety performance reporting for the Board and Executives through the provision of safety review and investigation outcomes
Key Skills and Experience:
- Significant practical experience in applying system safety analysis techniques to change in a high integrity organisation
- Demonstrated knowledge and effective application various risk management methodologies
- Proven experience in developing safety plans, reports and cases
- Demonstrated highly developed knowledge of Safety Management Systems (SMS) combined with extensive experience in the practical application of an SMS
- Demonstrated understanding of Human Factors and Work Health & Safety
- Post-graduate qualifications in System Safety Engineering or similar tertiary qualifications in aviation, risk, engineering, human factors or safety management
- Opportunity to work with an organisation doing meaningful and tangible work
- Onsite parking
- Permanent role
- Office based in northern Brisbane suburbs
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.