The Project will deliver an enterprise-wide identity and access management (IAM) capability to uplift security resilience and better manage user access. The Project aims to improve efficiency in identifying, authenticating and authorising identities through implementing an identity governance administration tool via SailPoint Technologies.
The Services, delivered in collaboration with and under supervision by nominated personnel, include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, plan and build the SailPoint solution for the departments environment
- Implement system integration connectors
- Respond and manage complexities in the departments technical environment
- Manage releases using automation, where possible, for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Work with internal technical teams to develop their skills in IGA technology and transfer knowledge
- Work in an Agile environment as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Recommend best practise implementation approaches for identity access management
- Record and maintain files/ information in accordance with department requirements.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.