My client is looking for a a Salesforce Data Migration Consultant to join their team on a 12 month contract, paying an attractive daily rate. The main location will be in Sydney CBD. This role may have the requirement to travel to Gosford 2 days per week initially, which taper after an initial 1/2month.
The Data Migration Consultant (Salesforce CRM) is accountable for implementing & executing the extract, transformation, load and reconciliation of source-to-target data as part of the data migration stream. This position is responsible for designing, testing and implementing ETL scripts within a SQL database environment to maximize the efficiency of data migration process while maintaining excellent data quality standards, and will participate in other data migration initiatives. You will be developing data migration objects to load data from legacy CRM systems into Salesforce or utilising Mulesoft technology.
The objective for the Program is to replace existing legacy systems with a fully integrated modern digital platform supported by Salesforce (CRM) & SAP (ERP) integrated.
- Lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops with functional Leads, Business SME's
- Designs, test, implement and maintain ETL scripts for movement of data to data warehouse
- Execute data migration for trial migrations, dress rehearsal and production migration
- Identify, communicate and remediate data quality errors and ETL errors
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Execute end-to-end data reconciliations for trial migrations, dress rehearsal and production migration
- Work with client and vendor groups to obtain source data and define detailed transformation rules
- Ensure all analysis and development work is thoroughly documented
- Tests and troubleshoot various data processes in development and production environments
- Participates in various aspects of data modelling and data management initiatives
- Work with other stream leads to determine data requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Deep understanding and experience of building complex Salesforce data migration solutions
- Minimum 6 years of full life cycle data migration experience using ETL tools (DSP, Cransoft, SAP BODS, Winshuttle)
- Minimum 3 years of full life cycle Salesforce data migration using ETL tools
- Minimum 3 years using SAP Business Object Data Services (BODS) as a migration tool
- Minimum 1 year using MS-SQL Server scripts
- Prior experience in MS-SQL Server
- Prior experience in Oracle Server
If the above is a match to your skill-set and experience and you are looking for your next long term contract, please apply NOW and you will be contacted for a further discussion if your profile is deemed a suitable fit.