This role will see you become the business domain expert within the CRM practice.
Work closely with internal stakeholders and end users to define functional requirements and solutions that align with the CRM platform roadmap.
This is an inital 6 month contract with a view to go Permanent
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Extensive experience as a senior business analyst preferably from both a technology and business perspective.
- Extensive hands-on Salesforce experience with Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Experience as a senior business analyst on two or more end-to-end Salesforce implementations with 500+ users.
- Ability to work independently on multiple project / initiatives at same time
- Past experience in the insurance industry.
- Strong functional knowledge of Salesforce with past experience working as a senior business analyst no medium to large scale Salesforce implementations.
- Experience in an agile environment is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Overall IT experience in requirement management, detailed understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, Knowledge, Chatter and a good understanding web services API.
Experience in dealing with and managing multiple vendors, across business line and be able to demonstrate ownership of task to delivery
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453 by quoting reference MJ63467 to discuss.