Salesforce Developer | Sydney CBD | Permanent | Agile |
As a Salesforce Developer you will be working closely with a team of Solution Architect and Project team. Most projects are fast moving and you will be working on multiple projects at the same time.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Provide consultancy work and assisting customers in defining their business requirements
- Design and build Salesforce based solutions using Apex programming, Lightning Web Components, Integrations
- Will be working in a cross-functional Scrum Agile self-managed teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing, configuring, customising Salesforce.com instances
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in software development using Object Oriented Programming languages (C#, Java, C#, Apex)
- Extensive Salesforce Administration such as managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom work flow, and approval processes. User access level management (Sharing setting, Profiles, Permission sets)
- At least 1 year experience in Apex, SOQL, SOSL and custom page development
- Out-of-the-box Salesforce customisation (Custom object/fields, Page layouts, Workflows, Triggers, Approval Process, Email Templates, at the very least)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.