My Sydney CBD based client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team on an initial 7 month contract.
The primary role of the Salesforce Developer is to deliver the design, development and configuration of the Salesforce solution. The successful candidate will be able to deliver customised Salesforce solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client's requirements then applying industry best practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of Salesforce components to design and build any custom components required for an optimal solution that supports the business process.
The objective for this Program is to replace the existing legacy systems with a fully integrated modern digital platform supported by Salesforce (CRM) & SAP (ERP) integrated.
- Work with senior members of the team to examine and translate business requirements in to customised solutions using the Salesforce Lightning platform
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best-practices and perform peer code reviews to ensure the same
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment
- Maintain effective client relationships, delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements and performance goals
- Follow secure coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance
- Participate in 'Go-Live' support and testing activities
Experience and skills required:
- 5 + years hands-on commercial experience in Salesforce development
- Must have recent commercial experience with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Must have recent experience with Salesforce integrations - REST API (especially with 3rd party systems)
- Recent experience with Salesforce Lightning (Aura or LWC)
- Great knowledge of various integration tools such as Boomi, Talend etc
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) as this will be partly a customer facing role.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Lightning Components
- Experience with CI/CD and meta-data API and tools like VS Code, Bitbucket, ANT
- Experience with community cloud and service cloud.
- Knowledge on CTI would be very desirable.
- Experience on large scale Salesforce Implementation and IT Transformation Programs highly desired.
If the above is a match to your skill-set and experience, and you are coming with a strong background across Salesforce development and working on Salesforce Implementation projects, please apply NOW and you will be contacted for a further discussion.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) is highly preferred