A large NSW Government department are looking for multiple Salesforce Developers to join them on a 3 month initial contract, due to start on the 1st February. This is an amazing project and will digitise all paper-based transactions with a single sign-on solution.
Functions of the role:
- Configure integration of Salesforce with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, Mulesoft & Document Management systems.
- Ability to design and develop complex design patterns for Apex like trigger factories, modular utilities and interfaces.
- Ability to develop UI interfaces with strict WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements, NSW Government branding and design standards.
- Ability to understand continuous deployment and basic DevOps tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket and documentation tools such as Confluence.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated Salesforce administration and development experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Salesforce platform and modules.
- Demonstrated integration development experience with Salesforce and other platforms in large and complex organisations;
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge and experience of Salesforce at an architectural level;
- Demonstrated Communities Development - HTML5, LWC, CSS and web development skills;
- Demonstrated Salesforce administration and support functions - upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements;
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer is required;
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment (Scrum);
This is a fantastic opportunity, so please hit 'Apply Now' to be submit your resume and be considered for the role.