Looking for a Salesforce Developer for a 6 month contract to create and develop Salesforce solutions and enhancements within an Agile delivery methodology (Melbourne CBD location but remote working considered).
Key Skills and Experience:
- Skilled in the design, configuration, development and testing of green field Salesforce solutions and enhancements.
- Development and customisation experience in Salesforce Services Cloud
- Experience in Salesforce Administration and Salesforce Customisation
- Skilled in working on Salesforce interfaces (Lightning and Classic), Apex, Add-ons and integration using Mulesoft and other connectors
- Experience working on Salesforce DX and on Atlassian DevOps tool set to manage applications / product life cycle.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines to deploy applications
- Solid understanding of SDLC principles along with Agile and DevOps practices and methodologies
- Salesforce Developer Certifications (Highly desirable)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Jackie Berry at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4812.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.