A large NSW Government department is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer. This is a 4-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Parramatta.
- Configure integration of Salesforce with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, Mulesoft & Document Management systems.
- Ability to design and develop complex design patterns for Apex like trigger factories, modular utilities and interfaces.
- Ability to develop UI interfaces with strict WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements, NSW Government branding and design standards.
- Ability to understand continuous deployment and basic DevOps tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket and documentation tools such as Confluence.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated Salesforce administration and development experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Salesforce platform and modules
- Demonstrated integration development experience with Salesforce and other platforms in large and complex organisations
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge and experience of Salesforce at an architectural level
- Demonstrated Communities Development - HTML5, LWC, CSS and web development skills
- Demonstrated Salesforce administration and support functions - upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment (Scrum)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.