We are currently looking for a Salesforce Tech Lead with expertise in Marketing Cloud to maintain and grow this clients leading position as they embark on a multi-year program utilising Salesforce as the platform. Over the next two years they will fundamentally reshape its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Digital capabilities across the entire organization.
Objectives / Deliverables:
During this engagement the Technical Lead will be specifically responsible for the following:
The candidate must have at least 12 months experience in Marketing Cloud and be proficient in the following areas:
- 5+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 3+ years of project management experience, delivering marketing technology solutions
- Must have technical experience with Marketing Cloud Connect integration between Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Experience in Marketing Cloud development languages eg. AMPscript and SSJS scripting languages, Guide Template Language (GTL)
- Experience in Marketing Cloud data models, including Contact Model, Data Views and Data Extensions
- Experience in Marketing Cloud SOAP and REST APIs, SQL development and Marketing Cloud Connect
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Tech Lead will be a key member of the delivery team responsible for the configuration and implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. If you have experience combining marketing strategy, customer journeys experience design, and marketing technology to deliver success, we'd like to meet you.
Additional Information/Special Conditions: It is desirable that the candidate has attained the following certifications:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Consultant
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0408 773 543.