- Work on an IT Transformation Program
- Utilise your Salesforce Testing experience
- Start ASAP - Initial Contract to November 2021
Great opportunity to work on an IT Transformation program to deliver a fully integrated modern digital platform supported by Salesforce & SAP
This Australian company is a service provider who supports sustainable finances, major public works and maintenance programs, procurement, information and communications technology and shared services.
As the Salesforce Test Analyst you will support the implementation of the testing program in both a Functional and Integration testing perspective. You will bring your strong testing experience, including integration, of large-scale Salesforce implementation projects.
- End to end testing across project test phases (SIT, Integration Testing, UAT, Regression etc.)
- Create detailed testing documentation, including test scripts and test plans
- Execute detailed test scripts and procedures and Quality Assurance practices
- Identify defects and follow through to resolution
- Identify, report and prioritise defects
- Follow detailed test scripts and procedures
- Develop and maintain test reports
- Experience as a Test Analyst (minimum 5 years)
- Experience within Salesforce integration projects (minimum 5 years)
- Prefer previous in the government sector
- Experienced in planning, preparing, and executing functional, integration and user acceptance testing, including end-to-end test scenarios across multiple systems and batch processes
- Experience in testing integrated software products
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at different levels of the organization
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.