Modis is currently seeking Salesforce professionals with CloudSense skills to support the implementation of customised SFDC solutions.
- Develop Salesforce applications, including both customisation and configuration
- Converting business workflows into Salesforce.com solutions
- Ensure best practices have been followed for design as per Vlocity / Salesforce best practice
- Implementation of Vlocity CPQ Functionality, leveraging different components including Vlocity Actions, OmniScripts and DataRaptors
- Preparation of test cases, conducting and coordination of User Acceptance Testing and Deployments
Please "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.