One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed SAP ABAP/CRM Developers. This key position will be responsible for supporting and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives and to the feature discovery process. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Contribute to Design/Build/Test of committed features by delivering assigned component user stories and tasks
- Support the Release-to- Production process
- Adhere to the SAP Landscape Quality Plan requirements
Skills & Experience
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- SAP ABAP/CRM overarching process configuration experience.
- Understanding of the broader SAP product suite knowledge.
- Experience translating business requirements into generic functional requirements and deliver solutions using SAP standard functionality.
- Demonstrated knowledge of development, architecture & design standards for platform spanning processes.
- Working in an Agile Environment
- Must hold/be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong SAP ABAP/CRM Developer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please APPLY here and contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"