My Sydney based client is looking for a SAP BODS Data Migration Consultant to join their team. This will be on a 12 month contract basis, paying a daily rate. This role will be a mixed working from home and my clients head office in Sydney CBD.
The SAP BODS Data Migration Consultant is accountable for implementing & executing the extract, transformation, load and reconciliation (ETLR) of source-to-target data as part of the data migration stream. This position is responsible for designing, testing and implementing SAP BODS loading data into Salesforce and SAP ECC - Public Sector Collection and Disbursement (PSCD).
- Lead and facilitate data requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops with functional team and Business SME's
- Designs, test, implement and maintain SAP BODS jobs
- Execute data migration for trial migrations, dress rehearsal and production migration
- Identify, communicate and remediate data quality errors and transformation errors
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Execute end-to-end data reconciliations for trial migrations, dress rehearsal and production migration
- Work with Business SME's and functional teams to obtain source-to-target data and define detailed transformation rules
- Ensure all analysis and development work is thoroughly documented
- Tests and troubleshoot various data processes in development and production environments
- Participates in various aspects of data modelling and data management initiatives
- Work with other stream leads to determine data requirements
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 years of full life cycle data migration (ETLR) experience using SAP BODS
- Minimum 3 years of SAP data migration experience using LSMW, BAPI, IDOCs or Custom ABAP load programs
- Minimum 2 SAP project experiences creating Business Partner
- Minimum 2 Data Migration projects loading large data volume (SAP BODS performance tuning)
- Minimum 2 year using MS-SQL Server scripts
- Experience loading data into Salesforce
- Experience loading data into SAP ECC - PSCD using EMIGALL
- Knowledge of SAP Rapid Data Migration methodology
- Multiple system data migration deployments with each different deployment stage
If the above is a match to your skillset and experience, please apply NOW and you will be contacted for a further discussion, if your profile is a suitable fit.