A leading Enterprise organisation.
You will be reporting and providing support to Performance Insight lead to deliver reports, dashboards, analytics and insights to Network Business Team. The primary focus of this role is to support business initiatives, strategies and operation in order to optimise costs and improving decision making through the provision of accurate, timely reporting, dashboards and insights.
- Analysis of business requirements
- Presenting innovative and creative data visualization ideas
- Conducting analysis & forecasting.
- Work with business resources to develop or enhance reports, dashboard and insights to deliver business benefit.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Statistics, Computing or related area
- Minimum 5 years SAP Business Object Report Writing experience
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- High-level interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- Be self-motivated and willing to accept challenges as part of a team or as an individual
- Microsoft Power BI skills are desirable
- High level technical analysis and report writing skills
- Demonstrated experience with producing high quality reports to meet business information requirements
- Ability to Conduct workshop to gather requirements
How to Apply:
Follow the link to APPLY NOW
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.
SAP Business Objects Developer - Contract - Sydney CBD