An experienced SAP BW Consultant with good ABAP Programing skills and additionally:
- Has solid experience in Modelling BI solutions including design, configuration and development of extractors, staging objects, cubes, views and queries using a range of Bex and other tools
- Understands and can apply Business Warehouse principles in the SAP BI environment
- Has a solid understanding of one or more SAP modules such as HR, FI, SRM, MM and/or Solution Manager.
- Has good ABAP programming skills in a BI environment
- Has knowledge and experience in Design and development of dataflows from R3 and external data sources
- Is experienced in Configuration and Activation of Data sources
- Has good knowledge and experience in the creation of Process Chains and Info Packages
- Good BW/BI administration and maintenance skills
- Identify issues relating to transition planning to any new supplier arrangements (transition-in of new provider and transition-out and disengagement of current provider); and
- Contribute advice as required on commercial evaluation and negotiation activities and tactics.
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7722.