One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed SAP CRM Functional Specialist. This key position will be responsible for Collaborate with the Product Owner, Business SME, BA and Scrum Master to provide technical input to support capability, Epic and Feature discovery and development; To be the source of ICT/SAP knowledge and analytical capability to advise on feasibility, sizing, and design of solution proposals etc. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working as a SAP CRM Functional specialist
- Analysis, Development and Solution Design Skills background
- Experience translating business requirements into generic functional requirements and deliver solutions using SAP standard functionality.
- Excellent communication problem solving skills to support effective collaboration within a Team Environment
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Must hold/be eligible to get Baseline/NV1 Security Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong SAP CRM Functional Specialist skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org/0447572684
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"