Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a well established organisation in the public service sector.
Based in the heart of the CBD, they are Hana or ECC6.
The main focus of this role will be to provide data migration services to support project outcomes.
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcomes for assigned scope.
- Engage with Solution Architects, Functional Consultants, Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and/or Testers to understand their data requirements
- Design, build, test, implement and support client-specific solutions to ensure that Functional Consultants and/or Testers have the necessary data to deliver their work products.
- ETL data of out of the production client into their Non-Production clients to support testing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience migrating data into and out of an SAP /4HANA and/or ECC6 system (s) using SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- Demonstrated experience with data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL)
- Hands on experience with data migration in the areas of Business Partners, Materials Management, Extended Warehouse Management and Sales and Distribution will be highly regarded
- Experience with SAP LSMW, SAP ABAP, SQL Server will also be highly regarded
On offer is a contract role ending October 2020, paying up to $1,161.
*Interstate candidates willing to relocate are welcome to apply.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.