Our client, Australia's largest agribusiness. With a national footprint of 48 businesses specialising in providing rural customers with products and services in merchandise, fertiliser, wool, livestock, real estate, water, grain, finance and insurance.
Reporting to National Supply Chain Manager, your primary responsibility is to manage sales forecast to ensure the demand is met with the business requirements across ANZ. Your major responsibilities include:
- Liaise with sales and marketing to develop analytical insight, drive the forecast accuracy and add value to continuous process improvement
- Organise the monthly demand planning cycle and ensure strict adherence to Late Note process
- Continuously assess performance indicators for forecasting
- Ensure responsive demand planning processes in place to improve supply decision accuracy
- Engage the new product development launch and work with multiple stakeholders to generate forecasts
- Manage monthly reports on forecast accuracy, inventory stock levels and identify key areas of improvement.
- Manage and maintain relationship with internal business partners and external clients
- Proven expertise in Demand and Supply Planning analysis, forecasting, demand planning, S&OP implementation, ideally from FMCG industry
- Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally and foster new and existing business relationships
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and develop reports
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels
- Experience in SAP
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with sound attention to detail
- Self-driven, outcome-driven and take initiative to drive the process
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Mike on 0429 181 233 or email@example.com.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.