A leading Australian agribusiness with a strong business platform which caters to the diverse needs of rural and regional Australia.
As the SAP Demand Planner, you will be reporting into the National Supply Chain Manager and be responsible for maintaining and reporting on inventory levels, providing accurate forecasts and workings across functional teams to provide continued efficiency across the business. This will include:
- Communicate forecast accuracy reports including root cause analysis and actions to address
- Utilising the appropriate statistical forecasting tool to capture customer demand and market intelligence
- Ensuring an accurate, complete and up to date forecast within the Demand Planning module of SAP
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a Demand Planner, with a high level of proficiency in:
- Demand Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Strong analytical, numeracy and planning skills.
- Proficient in using the planning functionality of SAP baseline and material master.
- Demand focused - able to identify trends / errors, with the ability to reconcile statistical, commercial and financial analytics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Must have full Australian Working Rights
How to Apply:
Please click the link to apply
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
SAP Demand Planner - Contract - North Ryde