permanent full time
attractive remuneration package
SAP EAM role
Typical implementation project scope includes
- preventative and planned maintenance solutions
- corrective maintenance solutions
- repair and refurbishment solutions
- resource management solutions
- master data management scope and content
- integration with GIS
- SAP Work Manager processes
- Work on SAP Enterprise Asset Management (Plant Maintenance) implementation, Enhancements, Improvements, upgrade, and support projects.
- Provide applications and solutions consulting to the customer and project team by understanding, analysing and translating those requirements to enhance, support and facilitate effective solutions through either SAP configuration or process development, team development.
- Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization.
- Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyse clients' business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
- Write detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development post identification of GAPs. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM, CO, REFX, and PS (Project Systems)
- Prepare High-level design as well as detail design documents. Conduct review sessions and get approvals form stakeholders.
- Perform configuration of SAP EAM, creation of positive/negative unit test scripts, and execution of unit tests.
- Identify and execute tasks relevant to system & functionality upgrade to EHP 7/8 from EAM perspective. Perform testing of EAM business processes.
- User training on EAM functionality on design, application functions and configuration.
- Create and/or support creation of systems integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as conduct sessions to execute SIT and UAT.
- Create/support cutover plan and mock data migration, go-live and hypercare support.
- EAM end to end Configuration and testing experience.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in SAP EAM implementation and support
- 1 S/4 Hana Asset Management implementation/migration experience
- Cloud Migration exposure
- Transport or Government/City PSU work experience
- SAP EAM and ESRI GIS integration
- Fiori application configuration/enhancements for EAM (Asset Manager)
- Other modules like MM, PS, FI, QM, ABAP is an added advantage.
- SAP upgrade experience to EHP 7/8
- Experience with SAP Work Manager integration or other field service applications
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.