One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed SAP EWM Functional Consultant. This key position will be responsible to operate within the Financial System Renewal Program (FSR), which is a key initiative with the primary aim to enable an integrated and innovative finance and logistics solution. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
The primary duties of this role include the following:
- Provide SAP EWM subject matter expertise and implementation skills and leadership - specialising in EWM modules and cross module integration.
- Provide insights and expertise in best-case business practices in the area of Extended Warehouse Management
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect and adhere to and implement functional architecture
- Ensure end to end process integration, and lead/manage business analysis activities
- Support and execute comprehensive end to end testing
- Ensure documentation developed and maintained to support solution, including business process modelling
- Undertake knowledge transfer and training, including training of End Users where required
- Provide support and mentoring for embedded Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Change Managers and Trainers within the program
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitates effective communications and fosters relationships across program/projects.
- Lead and manage specialised teams and bodies of work
- Provision of support and improvement
- Organisational Duties as follows:
- Adhere to relevant financial management practices, quality management practices (ISO:9001) and public administration policies (related to Freedom of Information, Judicial Review etc).
- Discharge responsibilities of the position with reference to employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Ensure that the information of Queensland Health is managed in accordance with Departmental Information Security policy and Standards; in order to ensure its confidentiality, availability and integrity.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong SAP Functional Consultant skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"