A large Queensland based organisation in the public sector is currently looking for an experienced SAP Functional Analyst who has extensive knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance and Project Systems modules. Based in the Brisbane CBD, this contract role is a crucial part of an existing team.
Within this role, you will deliver quality solutions that meet the requirements of the business and that align with their strategic objectives.
- Work as part of a team of functional consultants and analysts to enhance the Plant Maintenance and Project Systems solutions.
- Develop and test functional enhancements for the business solution.
- Work across integration points of FICO, MM and AA.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge and technical experience with SAP Plant Maintenance and Project Systems is essential.
- Previous experience working in large organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in the full project lifecycle and ITIL.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and innovative problem solving skills.
- SAP ERP 6 experience will be highly regarded.
This role is a 2 month contact with possible extensions, offering a daily rate of up to $1,080 per day package.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.