Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large complex organisation in the public service sector. They are currently looking at implementing SAP EWM/WM modules at a number of new sites.
Within this role, you will be one of many highly skilled and motivated SAP Extended Warehouse Management Functional Consultants to form part of the project S/4HANA build team.
This role will be an initial 12 month contract based on the CBD fringe.
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcome
- Provide advice on Warehouse management processes and IT solutions; Distribution centre processes and IT solutions
- Identify and define the business requirements to design, build, test, implement and support end to end client-specific solutions.
- Deploy the SAP EWM solutions across the various sites
- Integrate EWM with other SAP modules and SAP and non-SAP related technologies
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience with Supply chain business practices and IT solutions,
- Business process design/redesign and implementation in the areas of warehouse management and inventory management,
- Ability to gather business requirements and map them into a system design,
- Extensive experience with SAP implementations (design through to support),
- SAP supply S/4HANA configuration experience (Extended Warehouse Management, Materials Management, Inventory Management and Sales and Distribution)
- Exposure to warehouse operational business processes,
- 12 month contract based in Brisbane
- Up to $1,180 per day
- Long term SAP work
Candidates based interstate willing to relocate for the duration of the contract are welcome to apply.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.