Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a well established organisation in the public service sector.
Based in the heart of the CBD, they are currently looking for a SAP Functional Consultant with experience with Supply Chain (Sales and Distribution) modules to join their team.
The main focus of this role will be to provide expert advice and content knowledge of the solution to ensure design and configuration activities are completed to meet service delivery objectives.
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcomes for assigned scope.
- Provide current best practice with regards to supply chain processes and IT solutions.
- Engage with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify and define the business requirements
- Work with the business to redesign and simplify their existing processes and solution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as an SAP Functional Consultant, within large organisation
- SAP configuration experience in S/4HANA and/or ECC6 in the areas of Sales and Distribution is essential.
- SAP configuration experience in S/4HANA and/or ECC6 in the areas of Materials Management will be highly regarded.
- Business process design/redesign and implementation in the areas of sales.
- Gathering business requirements and mapping them into a system design.
On offer is a contract role ending July 2020 with the strong likelihood of extension.
*Interstate candidates willing to relocate are welcome to apply.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.