A global insurance organisation is looking for a SAP Business Process Analyst to come up with a business case for SuccessFactor/Preceda integration. This is a 3-month project to come up with a business case submission. The role is based in Sydney CBD.
- Review the current integration between SuccessFactors to Preceda and downstream applications
- Work with Group technology team and the HR Operations team to identify systems error and root cause
- Document gaps and update the SuccessFactors to Preceda interface functional specification with new rules
- Raise change request with Group and document steps and timeline to resolution
- Work closely with the Technology team on integration defects raised including UAT
- Strong SAP Business Process Analysis experience
- Must have strong knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors and Preceda
- Experience in configuration dependencies and integration points between SuccessFactors Employee Central and payroll systems
- Excellent knowledge of SuccessFactors modules/solutions and user interface
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start immediately
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.