My Sydney based client is looking for a SAP PSCD (FI-CA) Functional consultant to join their team. This will be on a 12 month contract basis, paying a daily rate. This role will be a mixed working from home and my clients head office in Sydney CBD.
- Senior FI-CA (PSCD) functional consultant responsible for delivering blueprints, solution design and configuring SAP solution
- Responsible for design, build, test and deployment efforts for SAP technology solution
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge and write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications
- Work closely with Data Migration team to define the mapping rule, validate the data loads
- Developing and maintaining the technical Requirements Traceability Matrix and managing changes to requirements from a solution design perspective
- Process modelling
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Assist in the preparation of supporting materials for training
- Establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships to ensure effective engagement with and collaboration from the stakeholders
Key working relationships:
- Program Manager
- Finance Functional Lead (Direct report)
- Other Functional/Stream Leads
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Business Stakeholders
- Vendor resources, both on and offshore.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2-3 years SAP PSCD/FICA experience
- Minimum 2 full cycle (end to end) project implementations completed
- Experience in SAP Public Sector Collections and Disbursement (PSCD) (else other industry specific FI-CA experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance).
- Skilled in configuring Business Partner, Contract Accounts Payable/Receivable, Collections Management, Payment Plans, Funds management, Banking & Business Rule Framework (BRF+)
- Extensive experience in SAP FI/CO consulting and implementation roles
- Integration experience other functional modules, in particular Procurement (SD/MM) and Project Systems
- Demonstrated experience in blueprint and build activities for the integration of legacy systems into a brownfield SAP environment
- Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced project delivery roles
- Excellent consulting and customer facing skills
- Experience working within an offshore and onshore delivery model
- Knowledge of SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) and Integration with Salesforce
- Exposure to or experience with new General Ledger and S/4 HANA
- Prior experience working for a Government Agency
- SAP FI/CO certifications
If the above is a match to your skillset and experience, please apply NOW and you will be contacted for a further discussion, if your profile is a suitable fit.