Skills and experience required:
- A high level of skills, experience and knowledge with demonstrated development experience in SAP SRM 7.0, with strong ABAP, Webdynpro SRM ABAP development in building custom workflows and integrating the workflows with Fiori apps and ERP.
- E2e P2P functional expertise in SAP solutions SRM/ERP.
- Provide specialist SAP SRM/MM/FICO configuration advice and support.
- Expert knowledge of SAP SRM connectivity with other SAP modules (HR, FICO, Materials Management, and Business Warehouse).
- Strong skills in Technical analysis, configuration, debugging, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of SAP development.
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7722.