To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a SAP Technical Solution Architect to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years architecting technical SAP solutions in large complex organisations
- Significant experience working collaboratively and effectively with system integrators and multiple vendors to develop integrated architectures aligned with business outcomes
- Implementation or migration experience with SAP S/4HANA
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with SAP ECC/BW as SAP Basis Administrator or similar role
- Experience at documenting architectures in SPARX Enterprise Architecture system
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.au.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"